Find any post
- 5 Checks to Ensure Your Facebook Page Is Up to Date October 5, 2015 Kristi Hines
- 6 Tips to Clean Up Your Twitter Account October 5, 2015 Neil Patel
- Twitter to Remove Share Counts: This Week in Social Media October 3, 2015 Cindy King
- The Art of Story: How to Captivate an Audience October 2, 2015 Michael Stelzner
- IFTTT Recipes for Social Media Marketers October 1, 2015 Kristi Hines
- How to Use Social Media Insights to Improve Your Marketing September 30, 2015 Katie Leimkuehler
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death can be unexpected, leaving you with no time to organize everything.
You prepare your will, your grave, the expenses, but… what will happen with your social media? I mean, will someone use your profile and tweet or comment like it was you? Will Facebook delete your account? How will your social media sites know that you are dead? Do people still “favorite” your tweets? I know, you can say:” wow! I never thought about that. Do you really think that people stop and think of this?” Yes, they did. And in fact, there are a lot of programs and apps that help you with your social media when you pass away. Sounds creepy, I know.
You can have different kinds of services. If you just want to delete your accounts after your death and give the passwords to someone that you trust, now you can do it:
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes the first tweet (yours) gets lost in the way (your followers delete your account on the tweet, they go directly to the website and share your content directly from there). After publishing your post on different sites (Stumbleupon, Delicious, Quora, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg among others) your blog´s stats will tell you the amount of views that you already have in this particular post. Sometimes you only have 10, 15 views but other times the numbers are increasing a lot and you don´t know what person is responsible for this, so you can thank them for spreading the word.
Well, now with Topsy you can do it. If you upgrade you have more tools to use, for example analytics. But let´s talk about the free version. On the main site you have the opportunity to type your blog´s link and know immediately what accounts have been sharing your content on the Twitter: brilliant! Also you can type videos, photos and tweets to know the impact they have on the social web, because the program makes an exhaustive research about all the people that post or comment the links, photos, videos or tweets that you study about.
Now that you have all this information… what can you do next? (more…)
Post navigation← Older posts
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death…
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes…
- Lista de puerta Gratis en New Garamond, nueva temporada aqui goo.gl/BHTSq0 1 day ago
- Nueva temporada en New Garamond, tu lista de puerta Gratis aqui goo.gl/BHTSq0 3 days ago
- @CristianVarela lanza su nueva aplicación para smartphones #OpenyourMAD @QuieroUnaApp bit.ly/1QCbqTD 2 weeks ago
- ¿Quieres ser protagonista de la tercera edición de #TanquerayStage? ¡Entérate aquí! bit.ly/1NeKXgm @entrelucescom 1 month ago
- ¡Llega #GolfusdeRoma! Del 19 al 30 de agosto, el musical de Broadway cierra la edición 2015 de #VeranosVilla #Madrid bit.ly/1DXfkoB 1 month ago