Find any post
- Facebook Live Rolls Out Audience Targeting: This Week in Social Media July 23, 2016 Grace Duffy
- Facebook Ad Changes: What Marketers Need to Know July 22, 2016 Michael Stelzner
- Instagram Business Profiles: How to Set Up and Analyze Your Activities July 21, 2016 Kristi Hines
- 26 WordPress Plugins for Social Media Marketers July 20, 2016 Ana Gotter
- 4 Ways to Use Facebook and Twitter Analytics to Improve Your Marketing July 19, 2016 Aaron Agius
- 4 Ways to Humanize Your Social Media Updates July 19, 2016 Matt Secrist
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death can be unexpected, leaving you with no time to organize everything.
You prepare your will, your grave, the expenses, but… what will happen with your social media? I mean, will someone use your profile and tweet or comment like it was you? Will Facebook delete your account? How will your social media sites know that you are dead? Do people still “favorite” your tweets? I know, you can say:” wow! I never thought about that. Do you really think that people stop and think of this?” Yes, they did. And in fact, there are a lot of programs and apps that help you with your social media when you pass away. Sounds creepy, I know.
You can have different kinds of services. If you just want to delete your accounts after your death and give the passwords to someone that you trust, now you can do it:
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes the first tweet (yours) gets lost in the way (your followers delete your account on the tweet, they go directly to the website and share your content directly from there). After publishing your post on different sites (Stumbleupon, Delicious, Quora, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg among others) your blog´s stats will tell you the amount of views that you already have in this particular post. Sometimes you only have 10, 15 views but other times the numbers are increasing a lot and you don´t know what person is responsible for this, so you can thank them for spreading the word.
Well, now with Topsy you can do it. If you upgrade you have more tools to use, for example analytics. But let´s talk about the free version. On the main site you have the opportunity to type your blog´s link and know immediately what accounts have been sharing your content on the Twitter: brilliant! Also you can type videos, photos and tweets to know the impact they have on the social web, because the program makes an exhaustive research about all the people that post or comment the links, photos, videos or tweets that you study about.
Now that you have all this information… what can you do next? (more…)
Post navigation← Older posts
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death…
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes…
- #MiniSP Operativa con #F3GenomaPlus +31 ticks (387,5 Dolares) por contrato. goo.gl/Z4v3ZK VIA @f3tsystems 1 week ago
- Ordenadores cautivos #ordenadorescautivos huffingtonpost.es/josa-maraa-lan… 2 months ago
- Entrada y copa GRATIS para chic@s en New Garamond viernes 29 hasta 1,30 SOLO mostrando la app HiMoon en tu movil goo.gl/7FVjSi 2 months ago
- Publicidad con humor un gran gancho!!! #marketingenunclick goo.gl/Xd7BtT 4 months ago
- NEW GARAMOND ESTÁ DE MODA!!! Celebra la #FashionWeek en New Garamond club, Viernes y Sábado 19 y 20/2 goo.gl/6HCP69 5 months ago