Find any post
- 25 Tools for Social Media Marketers August 30, 2016 Michael Stelzner
- 9 Ways to Work Celebrations Into Your Social Media Marketing August 30, 2016 Alla Bogdan
- How to Easily Create a Facebook Loop Giveaway August 29, 2016 Danielle McFadden
- How to Add Web Browser Push Notifications to Your Blog August 29, 2016 Tamas Torok
- Facebook Slideshow Ad Enhancements: This Week in Social Media August 27, 2016 Grace Duffy
- Video Production: How to Create Quality Videos Quickly August 26, 2016 Michael Stelzner
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death can be unexpected, leaving you with no time to organize everything.
You prepare your will, your grave, the expenses, but… what will happen with your social media? I mean, will someone use your profile and tweet or comment like it was you? Will Facebook delete your account? How will your social media sites know that you are dead? Do people still “favorite” your tweets? I know, you can say:” wow! I never thought about that. Do you really think that people stop and think of this?” Yes, they did. And in fact, there are a lot of programs and apps that help you with your social media when you pass away. Sounds creepy, I know.
You can have different kinds of services. If you just want to delete your accounts after your death and give the passwords to someone that you trust, now you can do it:
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes the first tweet (yours) gets lost in the way (your followers delete your account on the tweet, they go directly to the website and share your content directly from there). After publishing your post on different sites (Stumbleupon, Delicious, Quora, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg among others) your blog´s stats will tell you the amount of views that you already have in this particular post. Sometimes you only have 10, 15 views but other times the numbers are increasing a lot and you don´t know what person is responsible for this, so you can thank them for spreading the word.
Well, now with Topsy you can do it. If you upgrade you have more tools to use, for example analytics. But let´s talk about the free version. On the main site you have the opportunity to type your blog´s link and know immediately what accounts have been sharing your content on the Twitter: brilliant! Also you can type videos, photos and tweets to know the impact they have on the social web, because the program makes an exhaustive research about all the people that post or comment the links, photos, videos or tweets that you study about.
Now that you have all this information… what can you do next? (more…)
Post navigation← Older posts
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death…
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes…
- @pauniz saludos melona!! Que tal todo? 1 month ago
- #MiniSP Operativa con #F3GenomaPlus +31 ticks (387,5 Dolares) por contrato. goo.gl/Z4v3ZK VIA @f3tsystems 1 month ago
- Ordenadores cautivos #ordenadorescautivos huffingtonpost.es/josa-maraa-lan… 3 months ago
- Entrada y copa GRATIS para chic@s en New Garamond viernes 29 hasta 1,30 SOLO mostrando la app HiMoon en tu movil goo.gl/7FVjSi 4 months ago
- Publicidad con humor un gran gancho!!! #marketingenunclick goo.gl/Xd7BtT 5 months ago