Find any post
- How to Enhance Customer Experience With Social Media August 3, 2015 Sofie De Beule
- Google+ Separates From Google Products: This Week in Social Media August 1, 2015 Cindy King
- Online Reviews for Local Businesses: What Marketers Need to Know July 31, 2015 Michael Stelzner
- Visual Content Marketing: A Resource Guide for Marketers July 30, 2015 Lisa D. Jenkins
- How to Create a Promoted Pin Campaign on a Budget July 29, 2015 Wade Harman
- 5 Twitter Tools to Boost Your Productivity July 28, 2015 Kerry Butters
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death can be unexpected, leaving you with no time to organize everything.
You prepare your will, your grave, the expenses, but… what will happen with your social media? I mean, will someone use your profile and tweet or comment like it was you? Will Facebook delete your account? How will your social media sites know that you are dead? Do people still “favorite” your tweets? I know, you can say:” wow! I never thought about that. Do you really think that people stop and think of this?” Yes, they did. And in fact, there are a lot of programs and apps that help you with your social media when you pass away. Sounds creepy, I know.
You can have different kinds of services. If you just want to delete your accounts after your death and give the passwords to someone that you trust, now you can do it:
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes the first tweet (yours) gets lost in the way (your followers delete your account on the tweet, they go directly to the website and share your content directly from there). After publishing your post on different sites (Stumbleupon, Delicious, Quora, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg among others) your blog´s stats will tell you the amount of views that you already have in this particular post. Sometimes you only have 10, 15 views but other times the numbers are increasing a lot and you don´t know what person is responsible for this, so you can thank them for spreading the word.
Well, now with Topsy you can do it. If you upgrade you have more tools to use, for example analytics. But let´s talk about the free version. On the main site you have the opportunity to type your blog´s link and know immediately what accounts have been sharing your content on the Twitter: brilliant! Also you can type videos, photos and tweets to know the impact they have on the social web, because the program makes an exhaustive research about all the people that post or comment the links, photos, videos or tweets that you study about.
Now that you have all this information… what can you do next? (more…)
Post navigation← Older posts
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death…
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes…
- ‘Invocaciones’ a la danza y al flamenco en los #VeranosVilla, el mejor espectáculo de la temporada llega a #Madrid bit.ly/1CX7k6v 5 days ago
- @ArtInsp3ctor #DescubreTuSecreto programas creativos y #mindfulness para niños y adolescentes #ElArtedeVivir bit.ly/1HpOP6V 2 weeks ago
- ¡Vente a #Madrid mi amor! #VeranosVilla, la mejor oferta cultural está en la capital @bancSabadell @RodillaSandwich bit.ly/1f8Eaqm 1 month ago
- Gana Pelotas de Tenis Gigantes firmadas por las estrellas del Masters de Madrid con el #Sorteo de @Legalitas_ES goo.gl/0E44W3 2 months ago
- Entradas dobles para la Final del Masters de Tenis de Madrid, Participa en el #Sorteo de @Legalitas_ES #aquíhaymagia goo.gl/KAyXTZ 3 months ago