Find any post
- How to Use Facebook Messenger for Your Business February 8, 2016 Mari Smith
- How to Curate a Roundup Blog Post of Industry Influencers February 8, 2016 Daniel Knowlton
- Facebook Pages Can Reply to Comments Privately: This Week in Social Media February 6, 2016 Grace Duffy
- LinkedIn Mobile: What Marketers Need to Know February 5, 2016 Michael Stelzner
- 3 Social Media Engagement Techniques That Work February 4, 2016 Katie Leimkuehler
- How to Create More Exposure Using LinkedIn February 3, 2016 Jacob Warwick
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death can be unexpected, leaving you with no time to organize everything.
You prepare your will, your grave, the expenses, but… what will happen with your social media? I mean, will someone use your profile and tweet or comment like it was you? Will Facebook delete your account? How will your social media sites know that you are dead? Do people still “favorite” your tweets? I know, you can say:” wow! I never thought about that. Do you really think that people stop and think of this?” Yes, they did. And in fact, there are a lot of programs and apps that help you with your social media when you pass away. Sounds creepy, I know.
You can have different kinds of services. If you just want to delete your accounts after your death and give the passwords to someone that you trust, now you can do it:
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes the first tweet (yours) gets lost in the way (your followers delete your account on the tweet, they go directly to the website and share your content directly from there). After publishing your post on different sites (Stumbleupon, Delicious, Quora, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg among others) your blog´s stats will tell you the amount of views that you already have in this particular post. Sometimes you only have 10, 15 views but other times the numbers are increasing a lot and you don´t know what person is responsible for this, so you can thank them for spreading the word.
Well, now with Topsy you can do it. If you upgrade you have more tools to use, for example analytics. But let´s talk about the free version. On the main site you have the opportunity to type your blog´s link and know immediately what accounts have been sharing your content on the Twitter: brilliant! Also you can type videos, photos and tweets to know the impact they have on the social web, because the program makes an exhaustive research about all the people that post or comment the links, photos, videos or tweets that you study about.
Now that you have all this information… what can you do next? (more…)
Post navigation← Older posts
As Adam Ostrow said: “It’s a matter of fact that the only thing that everybody in the world has in common is the death.” Death…
Are you a blogger?No wonder that you always wanted to know the people that retweet your tweets. But it is not always easy, because sometimes…
- Disfruta las noches de #Fitur 2016 en new garamond la excelencia para ti, abrimos todos los días entra gratis goo.gl/BHTSq0 2 weeks ago
- Todas las navidades con New Garamond abrimos del lunes / martes 21 al sábado 26 te esperamos goo.gl/BHTSq0 1 month ago
- Discotecas de Madrid Entrada #GRATIS en NEW GARAMOND apúntate ya goo.gl/BHTSq0 2 months ago
- #HiMooN te INVITA #GRATIS Entrada con copa este viernes en New Garamond descarga nuestra app goo.gl/7FVjSi 3 months ago
- #HIMOON Te invita este viernes, entrada más copa #GRATIS en NewGaramond, descargate la app y ven gratis goo.gl/7FVjSi 3 months ago